- 12-Sep-2013 to 17-Jan-2014 (EST)
- Oakville, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Javelin Technologies Inc. has been a provider of technology solutions since 1997. We are experts in 3D design and have helped thousands of companies with solutions for mechanical design, electrical design and rapid prototyping. Large or small, we have the skills and experience to propel organizations to new heights.
Javelin Technologies is an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fun place to be a part of where you will share your creativity while being a key contributor to our growth. We offer to successful candidates a competitive salary and benefits program including a great working environment. If the role of Lead Generator/Inside Sales Representative with our Oakville team excites you, we encourage you to apply.
As part of the technical sales team this role is responsible for assisting in the development maintenance and growth of client relationships and ensuring customers fully understand the benefits of solutions that the company offers. This position initiates as an inside sales position with potential of developing into an outside sales position.
- Generate new sales leads for the outside sales team by monitoring and researching relevant industries and markets
- Follow up on new business opportunities, setting up meetings with sales representatives
- Provide product and technical information in a timely manner
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Assist in the development of marketing literature and lists related products /solutions the company offers
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend solutions
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of the products /solutions in order to improve related sales and customer satisfaction
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Remain current on consumer preferences, changes in local codes and product developments by attending sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows, or reading trade journals
- Setup and maintain customer files
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Demonstrable professional sales skills an asset
- Inside Sales or Lead Generation experience preferred
- A passion for technology
- Solid references
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone skills
- A passion for speaking with new people
- Team player
- Effective time management and organizational abilities
- An innovative and 'make it happen' attitude
- Capable of appreciating and meeting aggressive sales goals
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably NetSuite
Please note that this is not an open opportunities at this time.
If you feel you are an outstanding candidate. We are always lookging for great people to add to our winning team! Apply now
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualifiedcandidates will be contacted.
Referrals: Kindly indicate who you were referred by in the application process
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings