- 04-Mar-2013 to 17-Jan-2014 (EST)
- Oakville, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Javelin Technologies Inc. has been a provider of technology solutions since 1997. We are experts in 3D design and have helped thousands of companies with solutions for mechanical design, electrical design and rapid prototyping. Large or small, we have the skills and experience to propel organizations to new heights.
Javelin Technologies is an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fun place to be a part of where you will share your creativity while being a key contributor to our growth. We offer to successful candidates a competitive salary and benefits program including a great working environment.
If you "get" people, and "get" technology, then that's what we need! Do you think you can lead customers, be innovative, have fun, and be a team player? Do you have a passion for innovation and solution based products? Do you want to sell a one of a kind multi-material 3D printer that enables design ideas to be realized? If the answer is yes to any of the above then we strongly encourage you to apply. If the role of 3D Printer Sales Professional with our Oakville team excites you, we encourage you to apply.
As part of the technical sales team this role will focus on developing, maintaining and growing client relationships for the company's 3D Printing technology.
- Responsible for direct sales to potential clients in an assigned territory
- Ensure that customers receive the benefits of a 3D Printing solution to meet their Rapid Prototyping and project needs
- Initiate sales activities to stimulate, encourage, establish and develop account relationships for products and services
- Demonstrate strong sales behaviours and attitudes
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to management providing the basis for sales planning
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate 3D Printing and the Company's capabilities to the potential customer
- Introduce and integrate VAR technical resources as well as 3D Printing resources to the customer to demonstrate capability, educate customer personnel and facilitate project management
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Confident, strong sales abilities required
- A strong desire to provide innovative solution based technology to assist clients in advancing their business
- A passion & aptitude for technology
- Solution minded and innovative individual with a strong desire to grow within a company
- Talented, lively and engaging presenter
- BS Engineering / Architecture preferred
- A business degree will be considered in conjunction with industry experience
- A sound understanding of engineering, manufacturing and business processes is highly desirable
- Experience selling competitive 3D Printers is a plus
- Ability to function in a team atmosphere
- A "make-it-happen" attitude and appreciation for aggressive sales goals
- Superior communication, organizational/time management skills
Please note that this is not open opportunity at this time.
If you feel you are an outstanding candidate. We are always lookging for great people to add to our winning team! Apply now!
Referrals: Kindly indicate who you were referred by in the application process
We thank all that apply but wish to inform, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
FUN PRODUCT INFORMATION
- 3D Printer information
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings